Re: [scbwi-houston] Digest Number 97

  • Merle Petersen
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2003
      Thanks Vicki,
      I saw that and did indeed enjoy reading it. She was a great lady and author!
      Merle
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2003
        Dear Vicki,
        Thanks for the heads up.
        By the way, are we getting any information into the Chronicle about the
        conference in the next few weeks?
        Thanks,
        Mel
> [...]
        have
        > > minimum of 75 boys and girls. (We've never not filled a conference yet.
        No
        > > pressure.)
        > >
        > > You know I love ya. Hope this will get you moving. Call me with
        questions,
        > > concerns, chainsaws. (512) 335-8313. I know you will come through
        > > (subliminal plea). Austin is a hotbed for children's literature talent
        > > (shameless flattery plea). Let's show the big leaguers exactly that by
        > > showing up ("hey! we're big leaguers, too" plea).
        > >
        > > Smacks,
        > > Nancy jean

        > > Message: 3
        > > Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:34:50 -0500
        > > From: "Gail Greenberg" <mtssas@...>
        > > Subject: Re: Great website for editor/author info
        > >
        > > Kelly:
        > >
        > > That is a great website. Thanks for passing it on!

      • L. Andre
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2003
          I also found a small book here at home which got here before I knew of
          Joan. It's called My Promise and she wrote it for The Mental Health
          Association of Greater Houston. The book models parenting skills in a
          lyrical way. It's very sweet.

          Lilibeth

> [...]
          yet.
          No
          > > pressure.)
          > >
          > > You know I love ya. Hope this will get you moving. Call me with
          questions,
          > > concerns, chainsaws. (512) 335-8313. I know you will come through
          > > (subliminal plea). Austin is a hotbed for children's literature
          talent
          > > (shameless flattery plea). Let's show the big leaguers exactly that
          by
          > > showing up ("hey! we're big leaguers, too" plea).
          > >
          > > Smacks,
          > > Nancy jean

          > > Message: 3
          > > Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:34:50 -0500
          > > From: "Gail Greenberg" <mtssas@...>
          > > Subject: Re: Great website for editor/author info
          > >
          > > Kelly:
          > >
          > > That is a great website. Thanks for passing it on!

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/