Re: [scbwi-houston] Digest Number 97

  • hmoppy94@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2003
      Vicki-
      I cut-and-pasted it; sent it to Kelly who will probably circulate it around
      our website.
      -Joyce Harlow
    • Merle Petersen
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2003
        Thanks Vicki,
        I saw that and did indeed enjoy reading it. She was a great lady and author!
        Merle
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2003
          Dear Vicki,
          Thanks for the heads up.
          By the way, are we getting any information into the Chronicle about the
          conference in the next few weeks?
          Thanks,
          Mel
> [...]
          have
          > > minimum of 75 boys and girls. (We've never not filled a conference yet.
          No
          > > pressure.)
          > >
          > > You know I love ya. Hope this will get you moving. Call me with
          questions,
          > > concerns, chainsaws. (512) 335-8313. I know you will come through
          > > (subliminal plea). Austin is a hotbed for children's literature talent
          > > (shameless flattery plea). Let's show the big leaguers exactly that by
          > > showing up ("hey! we're big leaguers, too" plea).
          > >
          > > Smacks,
          > > Nancy jean

          > > Message: 3
          > > Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:34:50 -0500
          > > From: "Gail Greenberg" <mtssas@...>
          > > Subject: Re: Great website for editor/author info
          > >
          > > Kelly:
          > >
          > > That is a great website. Thanks for passing it on!

        • L. Andre
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 12, 2003
            I also found a small book here at home which got here before I knew of
            Joan. It's called My Promise and she wrote it for The Mental Health
            Association of Greater Houston. The book models parenting skills in a
            lyrical way. It's very sweet.

            Lilibeth

> [...]
            yet.
            No
            > > pressure.)
            > >
            > > You know I love ya. Hope this will get you moving. Call me with
            questions,
            > > concerns, chainsaws. (512) 335-8313. I know you will come through
            > > (subliminal plea). Austin is a hotbed for children's literature
            talent
            > > (shameless flattery plea). Let's show the big leaguers exactly that
            by
            > > showing up ("hey! we're big leaguers, too" plea).
            > >
            > > Smacks,
            > > Nancy jean

            > > Message: 3
            > > Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:34:50 -0500
            > > From: "Gail Greenberg" <mtssas@...>
            > > Subject: Re: Great website for editor/author info
            > >
            > > Kelly:
            > >
            > > That is a great website. Thanks for passing it on!

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/