Powerless

  • amsrodriguez@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2008
      Glad to hear you are all Ok and were without power for a short time. I live in Clear Lake and although a few subdivisions around mine already have power, we are powerless still.

      Keep your fingers and toes crossed for us that the power comes before hotter weather�

      Ana Maria

    • Dede Ducharme
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2008
        The Woodlands SCBWI group is in the dark too and we expect to be for a while, and most of us have downed trees or fences, but the houses are standing. Very lucky. Take care. Dede