10 Million Eyeballs

  • rita.mills@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      Hi everyone.........I wanted to let everyone know about this workshop that
      is coming to Houston in a couple of weeks called 10 Million
      Eyeballs............it is being done by the man that everyone I know thinks
      is the best in the business when it comes to marketing and selling
      books.........this particular workshop will not focus solely on book
      publishers, but the marketing will be similar..........take a
      look........I'll be there.......Rita

      <http://www.tenmillioneyeballs.com/bookconnection.htm>http://www.tenmillioneyeballs.com/bookconnection.htm

      PS -- I will be announcing soon a new series of workshops to be held on Nov
      15 that anyone in the writing & publishing industry might be interested in
      attending.........it will be called The Business of Publishing.........more
      info to follow in about a week........