Texas Writers' Event

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7 7:02 AM
      Don�t miss the Texas Non-Fiction Writers� Retreat 2008, October 24 and 25 in Boerne, Texas! The speaker lineup is first-class�so good that even fiction-types will be tempted to attend. Because of generous underwriting by our sponsors, the registration fee is only $50. It�s a bargain. See the brochure at this link (in PDF).

      The retreat is hosted by Texas Non-Fiction Writers, an interactive online community committed to encouraging interest and excellence in Texas non-fiction. Our online articles, forums, contests, member contributions and other features make us an entirely new kind of writers� group�one that lets you hear from (and talk to) other writers when and how you want.

      Membership in TNFW is free during 2008. Learn more on our Web site, www.texasnonfiction.org.

      Dotti Enderle
      MAN IN THE MOON
      Delacorte Press

    • ctbkaty@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7 7:28 AM
        In a message dated 8/7/2008 9:03:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
        enderle4@... writes:

        texasnonfiction.org

        Thanks for the information Dottie. I didn't know about this group.

        Read reviews on AOL Autos.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7 7:35 AM
          If I wrote nonfiction I'd attend. It looks great.

          Dotti

          Dotti Enderle
          MAN IN THE MOON
          Delacorte Press