Re: one more week to save money

  • Vicki Sansum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      The early-bird deadline to register for the September 6th picture book
      workshop is July 8th. For members who register before then, the workshop
      is only $40, for non-members, $50. We are already half full and seating
      is limited. All the details are on our website, www.scbwi-houston.org.
      We can also take registrations at the July meeting. Don't miss this
      opportunity to be taught by a wonderful author, Kathi Appelt!