Thank You!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3 1:10 PM
      This is a big thank you to everyone who sent me congrats on the book sale.
      THANK YOU. Big enough?

      Dotti Enderle

      Books For Everyone!
      http://www.dottienderle.com
      http://www.fortunetellersclub.com

    • S H
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2014
        A big heartfelt thank you to all of you folks who helped me get SLEEPYHEADS off to a great start this afternoon at Blue Willow Bookshop. Even though the weather was beautiful and you had a million other things to squeeze into your day, you still managed to make time for me and the sleepyheads.  Of course, I enjoyed showing off my darling book and I especially loved exchanging ideas about school visits - you all now know why I had to cross singer off my list of career possibilities!  But I made up for it with those yummy cookies, right?

         A big article in The Missourian recommended SLEEPYHEADS as a gift for Mother's Day.  Some people are giving it as a teacher gift.  I figured out on my own that  it's perfect for baby shower, welcome-the-new-baby and christening gifts, but I never thought of Mother''s Day or teacher's gifts.  Wow!  Keep those ideas coming, everyone.

        Like myself, a lot of you live closer to The Woodlands than Houston and you've said you'd be stopping by next weekend on Saturday, May 10th at Barnes and Noble in The Woodlands (Woodlands Mall) between 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm.  Can't wait to see you there.

        Best,

        Sandra