Re: [scbwi-houston] good news!

  • Tayyba Kanwal
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 28, 2008
      Excellent!!! What's it about?

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: "jfoxtx@..." <jfoxtx@...>
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 5:00:21 PM
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] good news!

      hi all - I have some exciting news to share - my agent, Alyssa Henkin, just
      sold my first YA novel as part of a 2-book deal to Puffin!
      Yippee!!

      Janet S. Fox
      5602 Polo Road
      College Station, Texas 77845
      979-695-0098
      jfoxtx@...
      www.janetsfox. com

      Author of "Get Organized Without Losing It" (Free Spirit Publishing, 2006),
      an award-winning book for kids, ages 9-14.

    • jfoxtx@aol.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 9, 2008
        Thank you all, my Houston friends, for your kind and warm congratulations!

        (Though I apologize if this feels like deja vu - I think this is a repeat
        message that got sent twice:)) Oh, heck, it's fun to share it twice!

        Janet S. Fox
        5602 Polo Road
        College Station, Texas 77845
        979-695-0098
        jfoxtx@...
        www.janetsfox.com

        Author of "Get Organized Without Losing It" (Free Spirit Publishing, 2006),
        an award-winning book for kids, ages 9-14, and "Faithful" (Puffin, 2009), a
        romance, mystery, and adventure YA set in the Gilded Age.