Yo Ho!

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
      My agent got two contracts in the mail for me today. One is for the 8th book in my FTC series, the other is for Storytime Discoveries: Math, the 4th book in that series. That makes my 14th book sale. Unbelievable!

      Dotti Enderle

      Books For Everyone!
      http://www.dottienderle.com
      http://www.fortunetellersclub.com

    • Doris Fisher
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
        You are so hot, Dotti. Congratulations.
        Doris

      • GAGoetz@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
          Not really unbelievable, Dotti. You a talented and hardworking writer.

        • Danny Witte
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2003
            Two contracts! Woo Hoo! Time for a party! Chocolate at the very least...

            Dotti Enderle <enderle@...> wrote:My agent got two contracts in the mail for me today. One is for the 8th book in my FTC series, the other is for Storytime Discoveries: Math, the 4th book in that series. That makes my 14th book sale. Unbelievable!

            Dotti Enderle

            Books For Everyone!
            http://www.dottienderle.com
            http://www.fortunetellersclub.com

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Nothing great was ever accomplished without passion.

          • L. Andre
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 3, 2003
              That's more like Yeehaw!
              Lilibeth