Re: Book Signings

  • Vicki Sansum
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2008
      In today's Zest section of the Chronicle there were several listings of
      book signings by children's authors. Among them, our own Kimberly
      Morris, who is signing at River Oaks Bookstore Saturday at 3pm. And then
      there is Bruce Foster's new bff, Mo Willems, signing at Blue Willow
      Bookshop Saturday at 11 am.
    • Bruce Foster
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2008

      • jfoxtx@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
          Congrats to Debbie, Kim and Bruce - what a talent treasure in Houston!
          Janet

          Janet S. Fox
          5602 Polo Road
          College Station, Texas 77845
          979-695-0098
          jfoxtx@...
          www.janetsfox.com

          Author of "Get Organized Without Losing It" (Free Spirit Publishing, 2006),
          an award-winning book for kids, ages 9-14.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
            I want it to be noted - that - (for probably the one and only time in human
            history) - my name appeared in the same publication with Mick Jagger, Keith
            Richards, Charlie Watts, and Ron Wood.

            I'M FRAMIN' IT!

            (I just wish they were still young and pretty.
            For that matter, I wish I were too!!!
            But I'm still WAYYYY prettier than they are.
            For that matter, so is a lizard.
            Time is NOT on anybody's side.)

            Home.

          • mildred martin
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
              Yes, Kimberly, you are looking great and WAYYYY prettier.

              Mick and The Stones don't look so good.

              Congrats on your fame.

              Millie