Bright Sky Editor Day manuscripts

  • marydwade@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008
      I had contacted Lucy Chambers, new Editorial Director for Bright Sky,
      because several people asked me about manuscripts sent to Rue Judd at Albany. I
      just heard from Lucy. She just received all the manuscripts that were in the
      Albany office.

      Most of us have already heard from Editor day submissions, but if you have
      not, or know someone who has not, please tell them Lucy is going through these
      as quickly as she can. She is trying to streamline the process so that the
      wait is not interminable.

      Marydw

      2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)