Conference Thank You

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2008
      I wanted to personally thank the organizers and volunteers who put together yesterday's conference. Even though I was functioning all day on just three hours sleep, I had a wonderful time. It was one of the best conferences I've attended. You all did a fantastic job.

      Dotti

      Dotti Enderle
      THE FAT STOCK STAMPEDE AT THE
      HOUSTON LIVESTOCK SHOW AND RODEO (Pelican)

    • Susan Mitchell