Re: [scbwi-houston] My Good News...

  • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 29, 2008
      Congrats, Dotti! That is fantastic news!

      Gail Greenberg
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 29, 2008
        That's great, Dotti! Congrats. All of your many hours of writing and
        promoting are getting rewarded. Plus you actually got a phone call and not
        an email. Now that's amazing!

        Doris

        I just got a call from an account rep at Pelican Publishing. He told me that
        he just sold 1500 copies of my new picture book, The Fat Stock Stampede at
        the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo to a distributor who is putting copies
        in the grocery stores and airport here in Houston. I've never had my books
        for sale at the airport before. Cool!

        Dotti

        Dotti Enderle
        http://www.dottiend <http://www.dottienderle.com> erle.com

      • Lindsay, Sheila O
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 29, 2008
          Yes that is soooo cool congrats!

          Sheila

          Sheila O Lindsay, Secretary

          University of Houston

          Graduate College of Social Work

          Office for Drug & Social Policy Reseach

          Ph: 713-743-8098 Fax: 713-743-3985

          ________________________________

          http://www.dottienderle.com <http://www.dottienderle.com>

        • morris7625@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 29, 2008
            FANTASTIC!!! Mega-Congratulations - k

            Kimberly Morris
            author / speaker / publishing consultant
            _www.kimberlymorris.com_ (http://www.kimberlymorris.com/)
            _www.publishingmatters.com_ (http://www.publishingmatters.com/)

          • Donna Maloy
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 30, 2008
              Dotti,
              That's terrific news! I'm so completely bogged down at the school I haven't even been reading, much less writing, emails lately. But this put the bug in my ear... I'll get off a note to HAISLN and CLA about your rodeo book ASAP.
              Donna

              Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...> wrote:
              I just got a call from an account rep at Pelican Publishing. He told me that he just sold 1500 copies of my new picture book, The Fat Stock Stampede at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo to a distributor who is putting copies in the grocery stores and airport here in Houston. I've never had my books for sale at the airport before. Cool!

              Dotti

              Donna Maloy
              donna@...
              www.donnamaloy.com

              The Shapeshifter Chronicles: Legend of the Fox
              Winner, 2007 Great Expectations contest (NTRWA)
              www.shapeshifterchronicles.com

              “There is no perfect time to write. There is only now.”—Barbara Kingsolver.

            • Bonnie
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 16, 2008
                Whoo-hoo Way to go Dotti! Wonderful news! CONGRATS TEXAS STYLE hope you
                sell a million plus.

                Bonnie

                --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Dotti Enderle" <enderle4@...>