Conference 2008

  • Varsha Bajaj
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2008
      The SCBWI-Houston Conference is coming up in a month.

      It’s on February 23rd at the Greenspoint Marriot.

      We have wonderful line up of speakers.

      We have three editors : Abigail Samoun from Tricycle Press, Sarah Cloots
      from Greenwillow and Molly O’Neil from Harper Collins.

      Jennifer Jaeger from the Andréa Brown literary Agency will be there.

      National Book Award winner, Kimberly Willis Holt and illustrator Don Tate
      will be there to inspire you and share their journeys to publishing success.

      Be inspired, meet friends, network, and make sure that you sign up today if
      haven’t already.

      Varsha

    • Varsha Bajaj
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2008
        CONFERENCE 2008 is on February 23rd 2008 at the Greenspoint Marriot, a mere
        two weeks away!

        Kimberly Willis Holt will be the keynote speaker.

        We have three editors, Sarah Cloots from Greenwillow Books, Molly O'Neill
        from Harper Collins and Abigail Samoun from Tricycle Press.

        Don Tate is our illustrator extraordinaire!

        And last but not least we have an agent. Jennifer Jaeger from the Andrea
        Brown Literary Agency.

        The Conference is a great opportunity to network, make friends, learn and
        get inspired.

        If you haven't registered already, REGISTER TODAY. Go to
        www.scbwi-houston.org and go to events.

        Varsha Bajaj

      • Charline Macfarlane

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 12, 2008
            Charline,

            I am sorry. Next remember to try for the Marj scholarships. Hope you find
            full time work very soon.

            Varsha

            Varsha Bajaj <author@... <mailto:author%40varshabajaj.com> >