Thanks

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 12, 2003
      Thanks to everyone who sent their congrats to me! I didn't want to clog the lists with a lot of individual thank yous, but they were all appreciated. :)

      Dotti Enderle

      Books For Everyone!
      http://www.dottienderle.com
      http://www.fortunetellersclub.com

    • Merle Petersen
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 12, 2003
        Dottie,
        You are So talented! Add my congrats to the long list of others.
        Your fan mail club includes me.
        Merle
        > Thanks to everyone who sent their congrats to me! I didn't want to clog
        the lists with a lot of individual thank yous, but they were all
        appreciated. :)

        > Dotti Enderle
        >
        > Books For Everyone!
        > http://www.dottienderle.com
        > http://www.fortunetellersclub.com

      • Doris Fisher
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 4, 2004
          Happy Wednesday!

          Thanks to all of the dedicated folks who worked, organized, and wore blue shirts
          at Academy 101.

          It was a great day and even those of us who aren't newbies heard and learned.
          What a wonderful group of speakers.

          THANK YOU SO MUCH!

          Also, I am finishing a rewriting for Highlights on spec. Maybe it will be the perfect fit and
          be accepted. I am dealing with Pam Zollman, of course.

          Today, I need to call the Federal Bureau of Engraving and Printing and a Federal Reserve Bank.
          Yikes! The article is on the life of paper dollars. Trying to get pictures from these two
          places. Naturally money making is rather secretive. ( I am a former bank teller )

          Write well,
          Doris

        • tiggertex@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 4, 2004
            Doris,

            Try msb.gov This is the web site for the patriot act, but they have free educational material (as does the us treasury) that has great photo that are free!

            Good luck on that re-write!

            bettina
          • Doris Fisher
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 4, 2004
              Thanks Bettina.

              I did try earlier and need to search around it some more. I appreciate your help.
              I remembered the site from when you told me Saturday.

              Hope you feeling good today.
              Doris
              Try msb.gov This is the web site for the patriot act, but they have free educational material (as does the us treasury) that has great photo that are free!

              Good luck on that re-write!

              bettina

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • kathy@kathyduval.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 7, 2005
                Thanks to all of you who sent congratulations and good wishes! xo Kathy

                Coming soon! The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, Sept. 2005)

              • Rita Mills
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 28, 2005
                  I wanted to thank everyone from the SCBWI family who took the time to call,
                  send cards, and emails with their condolences about my husband Robert's
                  passing.........they were truly appreciated in these confusing and
                  troublesome times we all seem to be sharing......Rita
                • ctbkaty@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 26, 2009
                    Thanks everyone for your good wishes. I've wanted to write books about the
                    middle ages for years. When we go to Europe I drag my husband around to castle
                    ruins and medieval villages. In November we went to Weymouth, England, where
                    the plague came ashore in 1348. How's that for a vacation destination?

                    Carmen
                    **************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make meals for Under
                    $10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)

                  • Mary Ann & Bill Hellinghausen
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 12, 2009
                      Thanks, everybody, for the warm congratulations. I'm looking forward to
                      catching up with everyone at the Feb. conference, since I haven't been able
                      to make the monthly meetings.

                      Happy Writing,

                      Mary Ann

                    • Crystal
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 3, 2010
                        Thanks so much for the fast response to my website woes. 'preciate ya!

                        Crystal
                      • Rita Mills
                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 7, 2012

                          Thanks Sherry and Janet for your input on the question about query letters and proposals…………will forward that on to the gentleman…………..Rita

                          Rita Mills

                          713-937-9184

                          www.BookConnectionOnline.com