Doris Fisher's mom

  • ctbkaty@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
      I received the following from Doris. She will leave tomorrow for Tulsa for
      the funeral and return Saturday. You'll be in our thoughts Doris.
      Carmen
      Regarding my mother, Emily Lewis:
      On Dec 18 she went to NE Hospital in Humble, with low blood pressure. Dec 22
      I moved her to Regent Care Center, north of Kingwood College. She
      continued to decline.
      I’m sorry to say she died this afternoon, Dec 30 at 4 PM. Services and
      burial will be in Tulsa, later in the week.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
        Doris,
        We are sorry for your loss and our prayers are with you. You gave such outstanding care and love to her.
        Sincerely,
        Merle
        I received the following from Doris. She will leave tomorrow for Tulsa for
        the funeral and return Saturday. You'll be in our thoughts Doris.
        Carmen
        Regarding my mother, Emily Lewis:
        On Dec 18 she went to NE Hospital in Humble, with low blood pressure. Dec 22
        I moved her to Regent Care Center, north of Kingwood College. She
        continued to decline.
        I’m sorry to say she died this afternoon, Dec 30 at 4 PM. Services and
        burial will be in Tulsa, later in the week.

      • Ana Maria Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2008
          My heart and warm thoughts are with you, Doris. My mom is now in ICU at
          Christus St. John's in Nassau Bay. Her heart is failing too. We are on an
          hour-to-hour basis about the outcome since Dec. 24, when she went in with
          chest pain. Keep us in your thoughts.

          Ana Maria Rodriguez

          _____

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2008
            Ana Maria, my thoughts and prayer are with you during your Mother's illness.

            Millie

          • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 4, 2008
              Dear Doris,

              I am so sorry about the loss of your mother. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. You can call me at any time.

              Gail

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 4, 2008
                Ana Maria,

                You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if you need anything else.

                Gail Greenberg