Saturday's Today Show

  • Bruce Foster
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 11, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      I was just informed that my book with Chuck Fischer, Christmas Around the
      World, has been selected by John Searles of Cosmopolitan magazine as one of
      his recommended gift books this holiday season. If you recall, last year he
      also chose The PopUp Book of Celebrity Meltdowns for that list.

      That's two years in a row! WooHoo! The segment airs this Saturday morning,
      the 15th.

      Happy Holidays all!

      Bruce Foster
    • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 11, 2007
        Congrats, Bruce! That is soooo exciting!!!! Your books are beautiful. My daughter loves the book I bought.

        Gail Greenberg

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 11, 2007

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 11, 2007
            Congratulations, Bruce!

            Dotti

            Dotti Enderle
            Books make great holiday gifts!

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 11, 2007
              Way to go Bruce! Your books are awesome.

              Happy Holidays.

            • Ana Maria Rodriguez
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 11, 2007
                What wonderful news just before Christmas! Where will the segment air this
                coming Saturday?

                Ana Maria

                _____

              • kathy@kathyduval.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 11, 2007
                  Great news, Bruce. Congratulations! Kathy

                  Bruce Foster <bruce@...> wrote: Hi everyone,

                  I was just informed that my book with Chuck Fischer, Christmas Around the
                  World, has been selected by John Searles of Cosmopolitan magazine as one of
                  his recommended gift books this holiday season. If you recall, last year he
                  also chose The PopUp Book of Celebrity Meltdowns for that list.

                  That's two years in a row! WooHoo! The segment airs this Saturday morning,
                  the 15th.

                  Happy Holidays all!

                  Bruce Foster

                  Author of The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, Sept. 2005)
                  The Three Bears' Halloween (Holiday House, Sept. 2007)

                  www.kathyduval.com

                • Bonnie Crow

                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 12, 2007
                      Congratulations, Bruce, things are "popping" for you! And Tayyba, wow!
                      How exciting. It's probably not to early to start shopping for something
                      to wear to the premiere. You'll have to get used to walking on the red
                      carpet.
                    • Aileen Kirkham
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 12, 2007
                        Boy, your stocking is filled to the brim with
                        happiness, CONGRATS!

                        Aileen Kirkham

                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 12, 2007