RE: [SPAM]Re: [scbwi-houston] movie script

  • Varsha Bajaj
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 11, 2007
      Well, Congratulations again. The movie could become the next Bend it Like
      Beckham and you could be the next Gurinder Chhadha. You never knowJ

      Varsha

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 11, 2007
        Tayyba,

        Congrats big time on the movie script! That's fantastic. I can't wait to see the movie. It sounds great!

        Thanks for the recipe too.

        Gail Greenberg

        That is quite an accomplishment! When you wake up from your well deserved
        sleep, tell us the details of your movie script sale!

        Varsha

      • Ana Maria Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 11, 2007
          This is very exciting, Tayyba! Congrats again and wish you many more sales
          in the future!

          Ana Maria Rodriguez