Re: [scbwi-houston] Two of us in December Highlights

  • kathy@kathyduval.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 13, 2007
      Congratulations, Ana! Kathy

      Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...> wrote: Yay, Ana! Congrats.

      Dotti

      From: Ana Maria Rodriguez
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 4:03 PM
      Subject: RE: [scbwi-houston] Two of us in December Highlights

      To join the celebration, I would like to share more good news. My article,
      "In devil's garden, ants rule" appeared in the Nov/Dec issue of "YES MAG:
      The science magazine for adventurous minds", and two more articles were
      published in the Nov/Dec issue of "KNOW: The science magazine for curious
      minds." The articles are: "Fatal Frogs," and "Spying on Whales."

      Nice way to end the year, right?

      Ana M

      Ana Maria Rodriguez, PhD

      Author

      Visit my website at: www.anamariarodriguez.com

      _____

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 13, 2007
        Congrats. Ana Maria! Love the titles!!!

        Gail Greenberg

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 13, 2007
          Congrats, Mary Ann! If we keep this up, we can have our members in every issue!

          Gail Greenberg