We Won!

    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 18, 2007
      I got the call today that GRANDPA FOR SALE won first place in the picture book division of the Teddy Children's Awards. Woo-hoo!
      http://www.writersleague.org:80/contests/teddy.html

      Dotti

      Dotti Enderle
      GRANDPA FOR SALE
      A Borders Books Featured Selection for October!

    • Mary Ann & Bill Hellinghausen
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
        Super Congrats, Dottie and Vicki. Well deserved!

        Mary Ann H.

        Message 3 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
          Awesome!!! Congratulations!

          Tayyba

          I got the call today that GRANDPA FOR SALE won first place in the picture book division of the Teddy Children's Awards. Woo-hoo!
          http://www.writersl eague.org: 80/contests/ teddy.html

          Dotti

          Dotti Enderle
          GRANDPA FOR SALE
          A Borders Books Featured Selection for October!
          http://www.dottiend erle.com

        • Ana Maria Rodriguez
          Message 4 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
            CONGRATULATIONS to the 2 authors!!!

            Ana Maria Rodriguez

            _____

            Message 5 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
              Congratulations, ladies!!

              Janet S. Fox
              5602 Polo Road
              College Station, Texas 77845
              979-695-0098
              jfoxtx@...
              www.janetsfox.com

              Author of "Get Organized Without Losing It" (Free Spirit Publishing, 2006), a
              book for kids, ages 9-14.

            • Bruce Foster
              Message 6 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007

                > Hi, everyone. I¹m new to the group, so I know a lot of you don¹t know me
                > yet (although I hope to change that soon with my presentation next meeting).
                > But thought I¹d share this news from my publisher, Jumping Jack Press, an
                > inprint of Up With Paper popup greeting cards.
                >
                > Bruce Foster
                >

                > Bruce and Jason-

                I am so excited to let you know that both of our first pop up books won
                Moonbeam Awards.

                Halloween at the Zoo - Best Pop Up Book of the Year!
                Christmas at the Zoo- Bronze for best Children's Book of the Year!

                How amazing is that!!!

                Best regard-

                Monika

                Message 7 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
                  WHOA, Bruce. Great news!

                  And, Dottie and Vicki, Super high-fives to you!

                  Marydw

                  Message 8 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
                    > Congratulations, Dotti! That¹s fantastic.
                    >
                    > I visited your site and see that you have work published with Pelican Press.
                    > I did work once for them, although it was a number of years ago. I illustrated
                    > Henry Hamilton in Outer Space. Since then, I¹ve concentrated on popups instead
                    > of illustration. Probably a wise move if you¹ve ever seen the book! ;)
                    >
                    > Bruce Foster
                    >

                    > I got the call today that GRANDPA FOR SALE won first place in the picture book
                    > division of the Teddy Children's Awards. Woo-hoo!
                    > http://www.writersleague.org:80/contests/teddy.html
                    >
                    > Dotti
                    >
                    > Dotti Enderle
                    > GRANDPA FOR SALE
                    > A Borders Books Featured Selection for October!

                  • Lindsay, Sheila O
                    Message 9 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
                      Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

                      Sheila O Lindsay, Secretary

                      University of Houston

                      Graduate College of Social Work

                      Office for Drug & Social Policy Reseach

                      Ph: 713-743-8098 Fax: 713-743-3985

                      ________________________________

                      http://www.dottienderle.com <http://www.dottienderle.com>

                    • ctbkaty@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
                        Wonderful news, Bruce! We're all looking forward to your presentation at the
                        November meeting.

                      • Lindsay, Sheila O
                        Message 11 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
                          Congrats Bruce!!!!

                          our website: http://www.independentpublisher.com/article.php?page=1192 <http://www.independentpublisher.com/article.php?page=1192>

                          http://www.independentpublisher.com/includes/moonbeam_order_form_2007.pdf <http://www.independentpublisher.com/includes/moonbeam_order_form_2007.pdf>

                          http://www.chfestival.org/festival/index.cfm?fa=home.program&id=2097&sec=chi <http://www.chfestival.org/festival/index.cfm?fa=home.program&id=2097&sec=chi>

                        • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
                          Message 12 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
                            That is super news! Congrats big time, Dotti and Vicki!!! I am very happy for you both!!!!!!!!!!

                            Gail Greenberg

                            Message 13 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
                              Bruce,

                              Wow! That's so exciting!!!!!!! Congrats for your awards!!!! I'm looking forward to your talk in November.

                              Gail Greenberg

                            • morris7625@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
                                Welcome Bruce, and congratulations! Will look forward to meeting you. - kim

                                Kimberly Morris
                                author / speaker / publishing consultant
                                _www.kimberlymorris.com_ (http://www.kimberlymorris.com/)
                                _www.publishingmatters.com_ (http://www.publishingmatters.com/)

                              • Tayyba Kanwal
                                Message 15 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
                                  Congratulations!
                                  Tayyba

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
                                      I wanted to share that "How Many Kisses Do You Want Tonight?" is being
                                      published as a board book, and will be available in stores after Dec 19th.
                                      It would make a very cute stocking stuffer in my unbiased opinionJ

                                      Bruce, Welcome to Houston SCBWI.

                                      Varsha

                                        Message 19 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
                                          Congrats, Varsha! I agree--it will make a fantastic board book!

                                          Gail Greenberg

                                          Message 20 of 26 , Oct 19, 2007
                                            Congratulations, Bruce and welcome to our group!!

                                            Ana Maria Rodriguez

                                            Visit my website at: www.anamariarodriguez.com

                                            _____

                                              Message 22 of 26 , Oct 20, 2007
                                                Dottie, congratulations! Tell us more. What is the topic of the discussion
                                                and who are your fellow panelists? Good luck, I am sure you will be great.

                                                Varsha

                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Oct 20, 2007
                                                    Congrats to you, Bruce and Varsha, and wished for many
                                                    more successes to come.

                                                    Aileen Kirkham
                                                    bamaaileen@...

                                                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                                                  • kathy@kathyduval.com
                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Oct 21, 2007
                                                      Dottie and Vicki, Great news! Huge congratulations! Kathy

                                                      Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...> wrote: I got the call today that GRANDPA FOR SALE won first place in the picture book division of the Teddy Children's Awards. Woo-hoo!
                                                      http://www.writersleague.org:80/contests/teddy.html

                                                      Dotti

                                                      Dotti Enderle
                                                      GRANDPA FOR SALE
                                                      A Borders Books Featured Selection for October!

                                                      Author of The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, Sept. 2005)
                                                      The Three Bears' Halloween (Holiday House, Sept. 2007)

                                                      www.kathyduval.com

                                                    • queen Mother Sandy
                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Oct 29, 2007
                                                        WAY TO GO!!!