Bright Sky Press

  • Doris Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Is there anyone else who has not had a reply from Rue Judd at Editor Day?

      Just being curious and would like to know.

      Thanks,

      Doris Fisher

      +++++++++++++++++

      Children's Author

      Happy Birthday to Whooo?

      Odd Day, Even Day, Half Day

      Kelly Clarkson, Grammar All Stars

      Play with your Food, puzzles

      PINK INK Editing

      www.abcdoris.com <http://www.abcdoris.com/>

      <http://iwrite4kids.blogspot.com/>

      _____

    • Deborah Frontiera
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        I withdrew my submission to Rue Judd for other reasons, but I never did hear any response, not even to the withdrawal. But I didn't expect one really.
        Debbie Frontiera

        Is there anyone else who has not had a reply from Rue Judd at Editor Day?

        Just being curious and would like to know.

        Thanks,

        Doris Fisher

        +++++++++++++++++

        Children's Author

        Happy Birthday to Whooo?

        Odd Day, Even Day, Half Day

        Kelly Clarkson, Grammar All Stars

        Play with your Food, puzzles

        PINK INK Editing

        www.abcdoris.com <http://www.abcdoris.com/<http://www.abcdoris.com/>>

        <http://iwrite4kids.blogspot.com/<http://iwrite4kids.blogspot.com/>>

        _____

      • Doris Fisher
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
          Thanks, Debbie for this information.

          Doris

          I withdrew my submission to Rue Judd for other reasons, but I never did hear
          any response, not even to the withdrawal. But I didn't expect one really.
          Debbie Frontiera

          <mailto:abcdoris%40dorisfisher.com> r.com>
          Is there anyone else who has not had a reply from Rue Judd at Editor Day?

          Just being curious and would like to know.

          Thanks,

          Doris Fisher

          +++++++++++++++++

          Children's Author