Brazos Valley Conference Sept. 22

  • ctbkaty@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 6:44 PM
      Hi All,

      Click on the following link to see the Brazos Valley Conference Brochure.

      _http://www.scbwi-brazosvalley.org/fallconf07.pdf_
      (http://www.scbwi-brazosvalley.org/fallconf07.pdf)

    • Doris Fisher
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        Is there anyone else who has not had a reply from Rue Judd at Editor Day?

        Just being curious and would like to know.

        Thanks,

        Doris Fisher

        +++++++++++++++++

        Children's Author

        Happy Birthday to Whooo?

        Odd Day, Even Day, Half Day

        Kelly Clarkson, Grammar All Stars

        Play with your Food, puzzles

        PINK INK Editing

        www.abcdoris.com <http://www.abcdoris.com/>

        <http://iwrite4kids.blogspot.com/>

        _____

      • Deborah Frontiera
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
          I withdrew my submission to Rue Judd for other reasons, but I never did hear any response, not even to the withdrawal. But I didn't expect one really.
          Debbie Frontiera

          Is there anyone else who has not had a reply from Rue Judd at Editor Day?

          Just being curious and would like to know.

          Thanks,

          Doris Fisher

          +++++++++++++++++

          Children's Author

          Happy Birthday to Whooo?

          Odd Day, Even Day, Half Day

          Kelly Clarkson, Grammar All Stars

          Play with your Food, puzzles

          PINK INK Editing

          www.abcdoris.com <http://www.abcdoris.com/<http://www.abcdoris.com/>>

          <http://iwrite4kids.blogspot.com/<http://iwrite4kids.blogspot.com/>>

          _____

        • Doris Fisher
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
            Thanks, Debbie for this information.

            Doris

            I withdrew my submission to Rue Judd for other reasons, but I never did hear
            any response, not even to the withdrawal. But I didn't expect one really.
            Debbie Frontiera

            <mailto:abcdoris%40dorisfisher.com> r.com>
            Is there anyone else who has not had a reply from Rue Judd at Editor Day?

            Just being curious and would like to know.

            Thanks,

            Doris Fisher

            +++++++++++++++++

            Children's Author