Janette Rallison dinner location

  • Tamra Norton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2007
      Alrighty! I've made reservations at BJ's Restaurant for Tues. Oct. 9th at 7:00 p.m. The address is 7637 FM 1960 West. It's right near the Willowbrook Mall. If you're coming from 249 go EAST on 1960...but not too far! It's right there on the right. If you've passed Chili's, you've gone too far.

      The phone number for BJ's is 281-477-8777 and my cell phone number is 281-235-7783.

      I'll send out another reminder to everyone in about a month. Janette's excited to meet everyone. She said she loves hanging out with us writer types! :) She's such a funny lady and her novels are always humorous.

      --Tamra

      Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...> wrote:
      Tamra, where exactly in NW Houston? It would help to know.

      Dotti

      Dotti Enderle
      GRANDPA FOR SALE (Flashlight Press)

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2007
        Thanks Tamra! I'm marking my calendar. :-)