Online Interview

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 4:33 PM
      I'm the featured author this month in an online magazine called Stories for Children.
      <http://storiesforchildren.tripod.com/id177.html>

      Dotti

      Dotti Enderle
      GRANDPA FOR SALE (Flashlight Press)

    • kathy@kathyduval.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 9:28 AM
        Dottie, I enjoyed reading your interview. I'm looking forward to the mysterious book in the works. Kathy

        Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...> wrote: I'm the featured author this month in an online magazine called Stories for Children.
        <http://storiesforchildren.tripod.com/id177.html>

        Dotti

        Dotti Enderle
        GRANDPA FOR SALE (Flashlight Press)

        Author of The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, Sept. 2005)
        The Three Bears' Halloween (Holiday House, Sept. 2007)

        www.kathyduval.com