Re: [scbwi-houston] What's everyone doing?

  • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 3, 2007
      It's not book news, but it's big news for me. I won a play contest and my first play, "The Veg-Out Day," will be produced at Fort Bend Theatre, Aug. 10-19, Fri and Sat 8 P.M. and Sun 3 P.M. The address is 2815 N. Main, Stafford, TX 77479. Phone-281-208-333 This play is a comedy and is one of six short plays that is being produced together. You can bring the kids too. You won't believe what I went through to find a six-your-old for my play!!

      Gail Greenberg

    • Doris Fisher
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 7 12:39 PM
        This came to my email today. It looks like a beautiful magazine. So wanted
        to share this with anyone who might be interested ~~ Doris Fisher

        I am looking for an illustrator for children's book

        Will pay a flat fee

        or royalties for deferred payment

        Please reply if interested

        Mark Kasper