Monday's meeting

  • Susan Mitchell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      Our speaker Gail Giles lives in the Woodlands and is not a big driver. My escort for her had to cancel and I need someone in that area to volunteer to drive her to and from the meeting on Monday. Worst case scenario, I will go there from Kingwood and pick her up; however, I am hoping some poor soul will have pity on me!

      If you live in that area and can give her a ride, please email me!

      Susan

    • Vonna Carter
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2013
        Last night's meeting was a blast! Even though I don't write nonfiction, I'm so glad I battled the nasty traffic to get there. Pat and Aileen, thank you for all you do to bring us such interesting programs every month!

        VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
        twitter
        facebook

      • martygra1@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2014
          Splendid teachers and splendid recap from Mary and Laura! Thank you as always!
          Marty

          Sent from my iPhone