Article

  • ctbkaty@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Folks -
      Harold Underdown has written a "must read" article about the book acquisition
      process and also offers a sample acquisition proposal for your benefit.

      _http://www.underdowhttp://www.underhttp://wwwhtt_
      (http://www.underdown.org/acquisition-process.htm)

      This is the clearest explanation I've ever read -- and most useful for
      helping writers understand why it takes so long for editors to make up their
      minds
      about our books.

      I hope that you pass this along to your members.