Emergency!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2007
      Vicki Sansum had an emergency, and she won't be at the meeting tonight. That means she can't pick up Joyce Harlow. I don't remember who else had volunteered, but Joyce still needs a ride. Someone?

      I can't be there either or I'd do it.

      Dotti

      Dotti Enderle
      GRANDPA FOR SALE (Flashlight Press)

    • rebecca nolen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2007
        As you probably figured out by now. I wasn't there. Ha. Ha. Well, I've had a
        few minor emergencies at my house this week. One being that until just now,
        I didn't have internet (the cable was cut while my sidewalk was being
        expanded on Friday. The other being that I didn't have a phone and had to
        stay with my mother until we could get her a "go" phone. Our new number by
        the way will be 281-270-0408 - please change it in the directory.

        Sorry, I missed all the fun.

        p.s. as a personal note, my son is graduating this weekend from TTU and
        we're proud as punch.

        Rebecca N

        My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters
        get in the wrong places.(Winnie-the-Pooh)

        Vicki Sansum had an emergency, and she won't be at the meeting tonight. That
        means she can't pick up Joyce Harlow. I don't remember who else had
        volunteered, but Joyce still needs a ride. Someone?

        I can't be there either or I'd do it.

        Dotti

        Dotti Enderle
        GRANDPA FOR SALE (Flashlight Press)

        Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You�ll love Windows Live
        Hotmail.
        http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507