Re: [scbwi-houston] Kim and Child Advocates

  • Susan Mitchell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2007
      The 2007 speakers list is full. Pat and Aileen will take over this summer and begin scheduling the 2008 calendar. I will pass this info along to them. It would be a wonderful program.

      Susan

      marydwade@... wrote:
      Congratulations, Kim. I'm glad I got the book at TLA.

      On the subject of Lana Berkowitz, as used to give the children's book
      reviewer at the Chronicle a subscription to the newsletter. I'm not sure how that
      could be arranged under the current circumstances, but I definitely think she
      should be considered as a program for the chapter. Susan, are you still
      handling speakers at the moment?

      Marydw