Kim and Child Advocates

  • marydwade@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2007
      Congratulations, Kim. I'm glad I got the book at TLA.

      On the subject of Lana Berkowitz, as used to give the children's book
      reviewer at the Chronicle a subscription to the newsletter. I'm not sure how that
      could be arranged under the current circumstances, but I definitely think she
      should be considered as a program for the chapter. Susan, are you still
      handling speakers at the moment?

      Marydw

    • Susan Mitchell