any one have a room they could rent?

  • Deborah Frontiera
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hey, all,
      I met a woman--a writer down on her luck--at the Woodland's Kroger Friday evening. She'd been in an auto accident a while back and now only has disability income. She is desperate for a room to rent in someone's home in Houston (closer to better job prospects and social services) for 200 or less a month. She is willing to do light housework and maybe some child care as part of the deal. If anybody would be open to talking with her, let me know and I'll give you her phone number to meet and see if it would work for her and you.
      Debbie Frontiera