Blog Entry

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hey, y'all, I blogged about the GRANDPA FOR SALE book launch on myspace. Here's the link:
      http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog&pop=1

      Dotti

      Dotti Enderle
      GRANDPA FOR SALE (Flashlight Press)

    • ctbkaty@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
        Dottie,

        That link took me to My Space, but not your page. How do I get to your blog?

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
          It should've been a direct link to my blog. Try this link:
          <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=53451532>

          Dotti

          Dotti Enderle
          GRANDPA FOR SALE (Flashlight Press)

          That link took me to My Space, but not your page. How do I get to your blog?

        • mildred martin
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
            Yes, that worked.

            I'm glad the launch went to well. Congrats!

            Millie

            That link took me to My Space, but not your page. How do I get to your
            blog?

          • Wayne Edwards
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
              I just got this e-Mail.
              For those that asked me where I got my books printed, this is a great sale. The usual set-up fee it $78. If you order 50 copies or more you pay only for the printing. My 188 page books cost me $3.39 each. Shipping, including handeling fee, is $27. If you want them to send you a proof copy before printing (I never do) there is a $30 charge. I get my books the same week.They do quality work. After the first 50 book order, you can buy as few as 1 book for the same price plus shipping.
              Wayne

              Starting today, Tuesday April 3, 2007, Lightning Source is pleased to announce the return of our popular Free Title Set-up Program - 4FREE50.

              Program dates: April 3, 2007 - June 8, 2007

              Lightning Source customers may earn free title set up with an order of 50 copies of the newly set-up title.

              Set up of scanned and digital files for both book block and cover, PDF preferred, is required.

              50 copies of the newly set up title must be ordered for one "ship to" location.

              Orders must ship within 30 days of program end or no later than July 9, 2007.

              Title set up through 4FREE50 and 50 copies orders may not be rushed.

              All standard book types - paperback, case, jacketed and color are included.

              Publisher may place as many orders as long as they comply with the promotion period.

              Publisher must enter the code 4FREE50 in the titles set-up screen when the titles are set up. Promo code is case sensitive.

              Scan limitations do apply - 20 halftone images included in scan title submissions. More than 20 halftones or images will be charged at the regular fee schedule.

              Revision charges and proofs are not included in free set up & will be invoiced.

              You will see usual charges at the conclusion of title set up. A credit will be applied when your one order for 50 copies (minimum) has been shipped.

              If you have any questions about 4FREE50 or any other Lightning Source program or product, including color interior printing or offset quantities, please contact your Lightning Source Sales Representative.

              Lightning Source Sales

              inquiry@...

              www.lightningsource.com