School visit pro's needed

  • susankmitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007
      Many of you remember Alexis O'Neill. She spoke at last year's
      conference. She sent the below email to the RA's/ARA's and wanted
      us to pass it along.

      Thanks,
      Susan

      From time-to-time, I need to contact authors and illustrators for
      input on
      the column I'm writing for the SCBWI Bulletin, THE TRUTH ABOUT
      SCHOOL VISITS.
      I'm compiling a list of authors and illustrators in each state /
      region /
      country who do 25 or more school visits a year.

      Would you be willing to send my request to SCBWI members in your
      region? If
      they are interested, they can email me with their name, email &
      website or
      blog address and I'll get back to them.

      Thanks!
      ALEXIS
      Alexis O'Neill
      AlexisInCA@aol. com
      Regional Advisor,
      Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrators
      V/SB SCBWI California www.scbwisocal. org