Re: [scbwi-houston] Highlights Scholarship for one of our own

  • Susan Mitchell
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2007
      Congrats to Brian! We expect a full report after he attends.

      Susan

      marydwade@... wrote:
      Brian Williams, a high school counselor who attends local meetings and was
      at Editor Day, has received a scholarship to the Highlights Foundation workshop
      this summer.

      Way to go, Brian!

      Marydw
      http://www.aol.com

    • Aileen Kirkham
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
        I'll see Brian at Chautauqua this summer, I've already
        made reservations and look forward to visiting with
        author friend, Larry Dane Brimner.

        <BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR>
        > AOL now offers free
        > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free
        > from AOL at
        > http://www.aol.com

        > removed]

        TV dinner still cooling?
        http://tv.yahoo.com/
      • marydwade@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
          Super, Aileen,

          We like to have Houston represented at Chautauqua -- not just because it
          makes us look good but because it's a wonderful place to be nurtured in your
          craft.

          Marydw
          http://www.aol.com

        • Aileen Kirkham
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
            I can hardly wait!

            > AOL now offers free
            > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free
            > from AOL at
            > http://www.aol.com

            > removed]

            Be a PS3 game guru.