Illustrator

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2003
      Just wanted to let you guys know that I finally have an illustrator for my picture book, The Cotton Candy Catastrophe (Pelican). His name is Chuck Galey (Jazz Cats) and you can sample his art work at www.chuckgaley.com. I'm really pleased!

      Dotti Enderle
      www.fortunetellersclub.com
      1. The Lost Girl
      2. Playing With Fire
      3. The Magic Shades
      4. Secrets Of Lost Arrow (Jan. 2004)

    • Kelly Bennett
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2003
        Dotti, this is soooo cool! Chuck is going to be a featured speaker at
        SCBWI-Houston Conference 2004! next November so we'll all get to meet him!
        His work is fabulous! With the two of your combined talents Cotton Candy
        will be a great book!

        Kelly Goldman Bennett
        22307 Stormcroft Lane
        Katy, TX 77450-6700
        (281) 395-4620
        kellyb@...

        Just wanted to let you guys know that I finally have an illustrator for my
        picture book, The Cotton Candy Catastrophe (Pelican). His name is Chuck
        Galey (Jazz Cats) and you can sample his art work at www.chuckgaley.com. I'm
        really pleased!

        Dotti Enderle
        www.fortunetellersclub.com
        1. The Lost Girl
        2. Playing With Fire
        3. The Magic Shades
        4. Secrets Of Lost Arrow (Jan. 2004)

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 14, 2003
          Wow! I didn't know he was going to be here then. Cool.

        • GAGoetz@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 14, 2003
            Chuck used to be one of the facilitators in the AOL children's chat room.
            He's a really nice guy, as well as talented.