Signing/Three Bears' Christmas

  • kathy@kathyduval.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      Hello Friends,

      I'm going to do a story time and signing at the Barnes and Noble in the Woodlands ( 120l Lake Woodlands Drive) on Saturday at 11. If any of you are out that way, I'd love to see you. If you went to my Borders signing last weekend, you may have noticed I wasn't there. Sorry! I had to cancel because of illness. But I'm good to go for Saturday.

      Happy holidays to you all!

      Kathy

      Author of The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, Sept. 2005)
      The Three Bears' Halloween (Holiday House, Sept. 2007)

      www.kathyduval.com