Katrina Experiences Wanted

  • Rita Mills
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hi everyone.........I have permission to post the following
      "Call".........any Katrina or Rita survivors out there who would like to
      share their experiences?...........

      Rita Mills
      (no kin to the hurricane no matter what people say about my red hair)

      7. HURRICANE KATRINA - RITA EXPERIENCES WANTED: Looking for inspirational,
      humorous, educational, spiritual, comforting, encouraging, and
      life-changing stories, poems, essays, etc. about any topic.
      Examples: riding out the storm(s), evacuation, displacement, travel,
      coming back, the aftermath, heroism, picking up the pieces, volunteering,
      miracles, rebuilding, children, starting over, pets, choices, new
      opportunities, new friends, new homes, hope, relocation, choosing not to
      go back. Send to katrina.stories@.... Please add written permission to
      include in future books if selected, along with your name and contact
      information. Mary English

    • Deborah Frontiera
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
        Rita,

        I am printing this out to take to school. A few of me evacuee kids from last year are still at our school. I will make copies and invite them to contribute.

        Debbie

        go back. Send to katrina.stories@...<mailto:katrina.stories@...>. Please add written permission to