Christmas Party

  • Rita Mills
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2006
      Come join us for us for food, fun and frolicking...

      Saturday, December 16, 2006
      4-8pm
      13202 Dogwood Blossom Trail
      Houston, TX 77065
      281-807-1300

      ...Enjoy holiday decor, spiked drinks & storytelling!

      Hosted by Sandy Lawrence, Rita Mills and the Texas Authors Group

      RSVP to joanna@... or rita@...
      281-807-1300
    • Rita Mills
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 28, 2007
        If you live in Houston or would like to drive over and join us, we are
        having our 3rd annual Author SchmoozeFest and Christmas Party.........Rita

        Saturday, December 8
        5-10pm
        $15 Per Person @ the door
        $10 In advance (see mailing address below)
        Food, Wine furnished
        If you drink something else, we will have mixers, but no alcohol except wine

        Sandy Lawrence's House
        13202 Dogwood Blossom Trail
        Houston, TX 77065
        290 & 1960 area

        Please RSVP by December 1st
        281-807-1300 or email
        rita.mills@... or sandylawrence@...

        Please mail checks payable to Rita Mills
        11010 Hanning Lane
        Houston, TX 77041-5006

        Questions.........713-937-9184 or rita.mills@...
      • Rita Mills
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 30, 2007
          Hi everyone,

          Below is the graphic invitation to the Christmas Party that Sandy Lawrence
          and I have done for 5 years now for the publishing community........guess
          we have a bit of a tradition going now........

          I also wanted to let everyone know that there is no fee to
          attend........when I sent out the "save the date" notice a couple of weeks
          ago, I got my wires crossed on my information........and, if you have
          already sent in your check, I will tear it up, or have it with me at the
          party at the sign in table........

          So, come one, come all..........and please bring a toy to be donated to
          Toys for Tots........don't forget to bring a copy of our book too.......Rita

          4460c2.jpg

        • Rita Mills
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 30, 2007
            Sorry everyone.........that last send was a test, and the graphic didn't
            come through for the listserv......here are the details for the Christmas
            Party.........Rita

            Sat, Dec 6th
            5-9pm
            13202 Dogwood Blossom Trail
            Houston, TX 77065

            RSVP to
            rsvp@...
            rita@...

          • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 30, 2007
              Rita,

              Is that party Thursday, Dec. 6th or Saturday, December 8th?

              Thanks,

              Gail Greenberg