Re: [scbwi-houston] Check website for 2007 Editor Day

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
      I gave Bettina my Editor's Day money this summer, but I never filled out a registration form. So please make sure I'm on the list. :-)

      Dotti

      Dotti Enderle
      Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers
      Now Available! Pelican Publishing

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
        Hi Dottie,

        Nice presentations yesterday. You guys looked like you were having fun.

        I have your check recorded, but Mary might not have you on the list. I'll
        send a reminder to her.

        Cheerio. Carmen