New group for published authors

  • ctbkaty@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2006
      In case any of you missed the news, we've started organizing a new
      professional arm of SCBWI-Houston. For a mere $25 you'll get your own page on our
      website, booth opportunities and whatever else turns up that looks good and isn't
      too expensive. If you would like to join, please go to
      _www.scbwi-houston.org_ (http://www.scbwi-houston.org) and click on
      speakers. Scroll down and you will see a link to the registration form. While
      you're at the Speaker site, look at some of the author/illustrator pages that are
      already up and decide what you would like to put on yours. We have a listserv
      thanks to Dottie. Unfortunately we don't have a name for our group yet, so
      put on your thinking caps and come up with a killer name. That shouldn't be
      hard for a bunch of writers. You qualify to belong if you have published books
      or magazine articles for children.

      Cheerio. Carmen

    • Charline Macfarlane

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
          Carmen,
          Who do I contact to update the material on my page ?

          I like Sherry's PAIN Can't remember what it stood for:
          Published Authors I? N? but at the time, that sounded good.

          Speakers: Have Books. Will Travel or Speakers Co Op
          JoAn

        • ctbkaty@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
            Hi JoAn,

            We're not at the update stage yet. All of this is a work-in-progress and
            getting it all organized is going to take time. I'll let you know when we are
            ready to make changes to the webpages.