Re: [scbwi-houston] HCC meetings

  • Wayne Edwards
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2006
      Which side of Houston is that on? I hate the present location coming in from
      College Station!
      Wayne

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 6, 2006
        How about the Art Center at College Station?
        Wayne
        >I think we should move it to your house, Carmen.
        >
        > Tracy Gee is fine with me, but I hate the parking thing too.
        >
        > Dotti
        >
        > Dotti Enderle
        > Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers
        > Pelican Publishing, Fall 2006
        > http://www.dottienderle.com

      • mildred martin
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 6, 2006
          Actually, I think the conference center at Tomball College would be great.

          Millie

          How about the Art Center at College Station?
          Wayne
          >I think we should move it to your house, Carmen.
          >
          > Tracy Gee is fine with me, but I hate the parking thing too.
          >
          > Dotti
          >
          > Dotti Enderle
          > Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers
          > Pelican Publishing, Fall 2006
          > http://www.dottienderle.com

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 7, 2006
            I would like to move the meetings to the Tracy Gee Center. I think it's a
            lot easier to get to and more centrally located. Plus there's no
            construction!

            Gail Greenberg
            > Due to the freeway construction and the lack of parking at HCC, we are
            > thinking of moving our monthly meetings to the Tracy Gee Community Center
            > at
            > Beltway 8 and Richmond. What do all of you think about this? I'm getting
            > complaints from people who feel like it isn't safe to walk back to their
            > cars at
            > night. Also, new members are having a terrible time finding HCC.
            >
            > Thanks. Carmen

          • Dede Ducharme
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 7, 2006
              How about my living room in the Woodlands? Dede

              How about the Art Center at College Station?
              Wayne
              >I think we should move it to your house, Carmen.
              >
              > Tracy Gee is fine with me, but I hate the parking thing too.
              >
              > Dotti
              >
              > Dotti Enderle
              > Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers
              > Pelican Publishing, Fall 2006