Re: [scbwi-houston] HCC meetings

  • ReadGarland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2006
      Carmen--

      I also like the Tracy Gee Center.

      Sherry

    • Wayne Edwards
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 6, 2006
        Which side of Houston is that on? I hate the present location coming in from
        College Station!
        Wayne

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 6, 2006
          How about the Art Center at College Station?
          Wayne
          >I think we should move it to your house, Carmen.
          >
          > Tracy Gee is fine with me, but I hate the parking thing too.
          >
          > Dotti
          >
          > Dotti Enderle
          > Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers
          > Pelican Publishing, Fall 2006
          > http://www.dottienderle.com

        • mildred martin
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 6, 2006
            Actually, I think the conference center at Tomball College would be great.

            Millie

            How about the Art Center at College Station?
            Wayne
            >I think we should move it to your house, Carmen.
            >
            > Tracy Gee is fine with me, but I hate the parking thing too.
            >
            > Dotti
            >
            > Dotti Enderle
            > Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers
            > Pelican Publishing, Fall 2006
            > http://www.dottienderle.com

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 7, 2006
              I would like to move the meetings to the Tracy Gee Center. I think it's a
              lot easier to get to and more centrally located. Plus there's no
              construction!

              Gail Greenberg
              > Due to the freeway construction and the lack of parking at HCC, we are
              > thinking of moving our monthly meetings to the Tracy Gee Community Center
              > at
              > Beltway 8 and Richmond. What do all of you think about this? I'm getting
              > complaints from people who feel like it isn't safe to walk back to their
              > cars at
              > night. Also, new members are having a terrible time finding HCC.
              >
              > Thanks. Carmen

            • Dede Ducharme
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 7, 2006
                How about my living room in the Woodlands? Dede

                How about the Art Center at College Station?
                Wayne
                >I think we should move it to your house, Carmen.
                >
                > Tracy Gee is fine with me, but I hate the parking thing too.
                >
                > Dotti
                >
                > Dotti Enderle
                > Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers
                > Pelican Publishing, Fall 2006