Texas Book Festival Booth

  • ctbkaty@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      Julie Lake, the Austin RA, has booked a booth for the TBF, which will be
      held the last weekend in October. If anyone is interested in buying space in the
      booth, please let me know. Displaying and selling one title will be $50, two
      titles-$70 and three titles-$90. The costs may be a little lower than these,
      depending on how many people participate. In addition to displaying and
      selling your book or books, you may also distribute handouts advertising your
      other books. I don't know how the booth time will be divided, but can find out if
      you are interested.

      Have a great weekend. Carmen