Darby Creek

  • abcdoris2003
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
      Thanks, Dotti, for the info on Darby Creek. I submitted a book
      proposal to them today. I also made this a submitting week and now
      have a total of 15 different items out to publishers. 6 are for
      magazines.

      Doris
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1 6:02 AM
        Way to go, Doris! Good luck!

        Dotti Enderle
        www.fortunetellersclub.com
        www.dottienderle.com
      • GAGoetz@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1 7:28 AM
          You are inspiring, Doris

        • Doris Fisher
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1 7:49 AM
            Perhaps desperate is a word that comes to mind!!