Re: [scbwi-houston] College Station Fall Workshop

  • jfoxtx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2006
      Hi folks - This is a reminder that we have a fabulous fall picture book
      workshop this year, featuring successful author Dianna Aston. The date is November
      18, and the place is College Station - an easy drive from Houston on a
      picturesque fall weekend!
      Some critique slots are still available, but manuscripts must be recieved by
      September 15, and early registration ends September 30.
      Please visit our website ( scbwi ) for details, or reply to me.

      Janet Fox

      5602 Polo Road
      College Station, TX 77845
      979-695-0098
      jfoxtx@...
      www.janetsfox.com

      Author of "Get Organized Without Losing It", a humorous guide for 3rd grade
      through middle-school kids to help them manage time, tasks and stuff at home
      and at school. Available from Free Spirit Publishing (http://freespirit.com/)
      and in all bookstores.

    • jfoxtx@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26, 2006
        Sorry all - the link apparently doesn't work on Yahoogroups, so here is the
        website for you to copy and paste:

        www.scbwi-brazosvalley. org

        Janet Fox

        5602 Polo Road
        College Station, TX 77845
        979-695-0098
        jfoxtx@...
        www.janetsfox.com

        Author of "Get Organized Without Losing It", a humorous guide for 3rd grade
        through middle-school kids to help them manage time, tasks and stuff at home
        and at school. Available from Free Spirit Publishing (http://freespirit.com/)
        and in all bookstores.

      • JoAn Martin
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2006
          ----------
          >From: jfoxtx@...
          >To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [scbwi-houston] College Station Fall Workshop
          >Date: Sat, Aug 26, 2006, 1:51 PM
          >

          > Hi folks - This is a reminder that we have a fabulous fall picture book
          > workshop this year, featuring successful author Dianna Aston. The date is
          November
          > 18, and the place is College Station - an easy drive from Houston on a
          > picturesque fall weekend!
          > Some critique slots are still available, but manuscripts must be recieved by
          > September 15, and early registration ends September 30.
          > Please visit our website ( scbwi ) for details, or reply to me.
          >

          > Janet Fox
          >
          > 5602 Polo Road
          > College Station, TX 77845
          > 979-695-0098
          > jfoxtx@...
          > www.janetsfox.com
          >
          > Author of "Get Organized Without Losing It", a humorous guide for 3rd grade
          > through middle-school kids to help them manage time, tasks and stuff at home
          > and at school. Available from Free Spirit Publishing (http://freespirit.com/)
          > and in all bookstores.

        • JoAn Martin
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
            Janet,
            My computer has a mind of its own so I may have already asked this. I
            have ms. ready to send for the pic bk critique. To whom do I send it?

            Thanks, JoAn

          • jfoxtx@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
              Hi JoAn - send to me at the address below - cheers - Janet