I've Inspired!

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 14, 2006
      After hearing me talk about making my book trailer last week, Layne decided to make one. Being computer savvy, his is breathtaking. Give it a short time to load, then watch.
      http://www.laynejohnson.com/videos.htm

      Dotti

      Dotti Enderle
      Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers
      Pelican Publishing, Fall 2006

    • Kathy Combs
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 14, 2006
        Wow! Wow! Wow! Layne, that is awesome! And good job, Dottie, on the
        inspiration.

        After hearing me talk about making my book trailer last week, Layne decided
        to make one. Being computer savvy, his is breathtaking. Give it a short time
        to load, then watch.
        http://www.laynejohnson.com/videos.htm

        Dotti

        Dotti Enderle
        Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers
        Pelican Publishing, Fall 2006

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • kathy@kathyduval.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 14, 2006
          I second the wows for Layne and Dottie! Layne, your illustrations for your new book are gorgeous! Kathy

          Kathy Combs <kathycombs@...> wrote: Wow! Wow! Wow! Layne, that is awesome! And good job, Dottie, on the
          inspiration.

          After hearing me talk about making my book trailer last week, Layne decided
          to make one. Being computer savvy, his is breathtaking. Give it a short time
          to load, then watch.
          http://www.laynejohnson.com/videos.htm

          Dotti

          Dotti Enderle
          Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers
          Pelican Publishing, Fall 2006

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Author of The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, Sept. 2005)
          The Three Bears' Halloween (Holiday House, Sept. 2007)

          www.kathyduval.com

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 14, 2006
            I should've mentioned, Layne is not on this list, that's why I posted it. I told him as a moderator that I'd approve him if he'd join. :-)

            Dotti

            Dotti Enderle
            Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers
            Pelican Publishing, Fall 2006

          • Vicki Sansum
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 14, 2006
              Wow, Layne, that is an incredible book trailer. You and Dotti may have
              started a new trend. Good job!
            • ctbkaty@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 15, 2006
                Dottie,

                What an inspiration you are. That is a beautiful book trailer that Layne
                made. Where can we see yours?

                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 15, 2006
                  My book trailer is on my homepage at http://www.dottienderle.com You might have to click play a couple of times.

                  D.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 15, 2006
                    Dottie,

                    I couldn't get it to play.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 15, 2006
                      It works just fine for me. You have to have the latest version of Flash installed on your computer.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 16, 2006
                        Dottie, what a beautiful book, and Layne, what a super job with the "movie" on the book!! Kudos to you both! Peggy

                      • ReadGarland@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 16, 2006
                          I still haven't been able to get Dotti's "book trailer" to work. I hear a
                          banjo playing, but have no visuals. Any advice from one of you "tech-nerds" on
                          what I can do to get it to work? How do I install a "flash" thingy.

                          I have no problem accessing Layne's book trailer.
                          Wow! What beautiful illustrations! Congratulations, Layne, on what will
                          surely be another winner.

                          Sherry Garland