Selling Opportunity for Gift and Children's Books

  • Rita Mills
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 12:16 PM
      Hi everyone.........I thought this might interest some of you who have gift
      and or children's picture books to sell........Rita

      Houston's Nutcracker Market -- November 8-12th, 2006
      Texas Authors Group has a booth at the above event. This is a huge market
      that netted $9.8 million in sales over a 4 day period last year. This event
      benefits the Houston Ballet and 10% of all sales is a donation.

      If you have a book that could be classified "a gift book" or a children's
      picture book, and are interested in participating in a booth, please email
      Rita Mills at rita@... for more information.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Bluebonnets, Boots & Books Press
      Houston, TX 77041-5006
      713-973-9184 phone 713-896-9887 fax
      rita@...
      http://www.bluebonnetsbootsandbooks.com

      Coming September 2006
      Don't Eat the Bluebonnets - Sue Ellen, a sassy cow, eats all the
      bluebonnets in the pasture, and must figure out how to get them to come
      back the next spring.
      Coming December 2007
      12 Dog Days of Christmas in NY City - a delightful romp through New York at
      Christmas time in search of the perfect present, a dog.