Re: [scbwi-houston] Dues

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
      I vote for $16.00. ;-)

      Dotti Enderle
      (Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers, Fall 2006)

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
        Hi, Dotti,
        Welcome to your annual SCBWI-Houston appearance! (LOL) I'll be bringing with
        me the Summer, 2006 newsletter, all ready to hand out. Remember -- the $16.00
        is the annual SCBWI-Houston newsletter subscription rate, not a membership fee.

        At any RATE (no pun intended) -- see you tonight.
        -Joyce

        Joyce M.S.B.Harlow
        Assistant Regional Advisor / Editor, "Picturing the Write Stuff"
        SCBWI-Houston
      • hmoppy94@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
          Hi, Carmen,
          The newsletter subscription is due now. It's $20 annually for nonmembers; $16
          for members, starting with the September issue. I'll be bringing the summer
          issue with me for the meeting tonight.
          -Joyce
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
            >Remember -- the $16.00 is the annual SCBWI-Houston newsletter subscription rate, not a membership fee.

            That's just sematics. It's still $16.00. :-)