Re: [scbwi-houston] Dues

  • ctbkaty@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
      Duh. It's either $16 or $18. I can't remember.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
        I vote for $16.00. ;-)

        Dotti Enderle
        (Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers, Fall 2006)

        Duh. It's either $16 or $18. I can't remember.

        Creative writing book Writing and publishing a book Writing book

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
          Hi, Dotti,
          Welcome to your annual SCBWI-Houston appearance! (LOL) I'll be bringing with
          me the Summer, 2006 newsletter, all ready to hand out. Remember -- the $16.00
          is the annual SCBWI-Houston newsletter subscription rate, not a membership fee.

          At any RATE (no pun intended) -- see you tonight.
          -Joyce

          Joyce M.S.B.Harlow
          Assistant Regional Advisor / Editor, "Picturing the Write Stuff"
          SCBWI-Houston
        • hmoppy94@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
            Hi, Carmen,
            The newsletter subscription is due now. It's $20 annually for nonmembers; $16
            for members, starting with the September issue. I'll be bringing the summer
            issue with me for the meeting tonight.
            -Joyce
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
              >Remember -- the $16.00 is the annual SCBWI-Houston newsletter subscription rate, not a membership fee.

              That's just sematics. It's still $16.00. :-)