Re: [scbwi-houston] good news!

  • JoAn Martin
    Message 1 of 34 , May 2, 2006
      Susan,
      Sounds great. If you want me to review it, send galley, uncorrected
      proof before hand and when it comes out the review will be published ahead
      of the book. Some pub like that.
      I do not have to have the finished product. I do not do a critique,
      rather a review. Not even that if it is a bad book, but I am sure that will
      be not a problem.

      JoAn

      ----------

    • jfoxtx@aol.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 9, 2008
        Thank you all, my Houston friends, for your kind and warm congratulations!

        (Though I apologize if this feels like deja vu - I think this is a repeat
        message that got sent twice:)) Oh, heck, it's fun to share it twice!

        Janet S. Fox
        5602 Polo Road
        College Station, Texas 77845
        979-695-0098
        jfoxtx@...
        www.janetsfox.com

        Author of "Get Organized Without Losing It" (Free Spirit Publishing, 2006),
        an award-winning book for kids, ages 9-14, and "Faithful" (Puffin, 2009), a
        romance, mystery, and adventure YA set in the Gilded Age.